Molicel P42A 21700 Battery
- Free UK shipping on all orders over £30
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
MOLICEL P42A 21700 BATTERY
We source our 21700 batteries from fully authorised distributors of Molicel within the UK. They source battery cells directly from the factory. This enables us to secure the best dates, the best quality and the best performing cells for our customers.
We will always provide a free 21700 battery case for storage and protection. These cells are printed to comply with UK/EU Legislation
1 x Molicel P42a Battery Single
Manufacturer: E-One Moli Energy Corporation
Model: INR21700 P42A
Maximum Discharge: 30A
Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
Maximum Voltage: 4.2V
Lithium-Ion batteries should never be kept loose in your pocket or purse. Always use the case provided.
- Lithium-Ion cells should be charged on a dedicated charger rated specifically for Lithium-Ion cells. Our selection can be found here.
- Never leave a battery unattended whilst charging.
- Keep away from animals and children.
- Wraps and insulators should be periodically inspected for tears or damage. If a battery has a damaged wrap, it should be repaired or disposed of immediately. Wraps and insulators can be found here
- If you are re-selling these cells, it is your duty to pass these warnings onto your customers.
- Batteries usually have a cycle life of between 200-500 cycles (varies with manufacturer) before noticeable capacity drop off. Batteries should be recycled at this time.
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify.
- Only use within manufacturers specification.